Roe wagon blog

These are my stories straight from Steelhead Alley

Monday, November 14, 2011

11/14/11

Fishing this weekend was fairly rough, with low and clear conditions for Friday, then snow melt off bringing up the flows a little bit for the weekend.  We caught a few fish but nothing spectacular.  The river temperature dropped about 10 degrees from the snow, so I am wondering if maybe this had something to do with the mood change? Perhaps that, or all of the pressure they have seen since our last rain.  Rivers are on the rise now, and that means a good push (Hopefully) of fish should be on its' way into our rivers.  Hoping to see more Ohio fish in the mix now.  I will be looking to get out on Elk in the next few days, hopefully with some nice pictures to show for it!  I will be out fishing my Pautzke BorXofire cured eggs, probably in natural color, and pink.  Check back in a few days for an update, as hopefully I will be out on Steelheadalley, with some fresh chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment