Roe wagon blog

These are my stories straight from Steelhead Alley

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday Fishing with Pautzke Fire Power



My buddy and I made it out to PA for a little black Friday fishing.  Needless to say it was a complete zoo.  We were lucky enough to get one hole to ourselves first thing in the morning and we camped on that hole for 3 hours.  I normally don't like to do this, but there really wasn't much of an option go to anywhere else.  However we did do pretty well out of this hole, landing double digits easily between the 2 of us.  After that we headed back to Ohio, as there were just too many people to do anything.  We hit up a feeder on the way back, and I landed a couple of smaller, very colorful bucks.  All in all it was a great day to be out, very nice weather, just a little too many fisherman for my taste.  One of the keys to getting a few more bites today was using Pautzkes Fire Power.  It is a powdered attractant, that is 100% Krill.  I coated my egg container with it after the bite slowed down, and picked up a few more fish.  All you do is simply just sprinkle this onto your bait, and you're good to go.  It is very easy to use, and it is VERY powerful.  Give it a try sometime, and get those few extra fish, ya never know, that could be your personal best, on the last cast!  A lot of people don't believe in spending a few extra bucks on attractants, but I think it can make a difference.  We spend so much money on gas, equipment, licensing etc. that why not spend a few extra bucks on something that will help put more fish on the bank, to me it only makes sense.

Bonus Brown that fell victim to Fire Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment