Roe wagon blog

These are my stories straight from Steelhead Alley

Saturday, November 19, 2011

11/19/11

Fished the Chagrin today for a little bit.  Met up with our friends from Canada as this is their last few days here on steelhead alley.  Things were pretty good this morning, and slowing down towards the afternoon.  Lots of people out today, with some good colored water.  Skein bombs were working well today, along with the staple BorXofire cured eggs in pink and natural colors.  Pressured fish may respond to different offerings, and this week if things start to get low and clear I will be using several Pautzke baits, and see if I can't get a good bite in the clear water.  I will report back on what I find.  Good water is all around the alley at the moment, so get out before it is too late, and things get tough again.

No comments:

Post a Comment