Roe wagon blog

These are my stories straight from Steelhead Alley

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

I was lucky enough to get out on Friday and Saturday. Friday with all the rain I decided to jump the border and head to PA. The water was dirty, but I still managed to do pretty well hooking into many fish. With the higher flows, it sure makes the fight much tougher, and more enjoyable to me. Fished up high and hooked into about half drop backs, half freshies.



It was a good couple days to get out as there was next to no one out. PA guys must not like the cold very much, as we walked up and fished any hole that we wanted too, it was nice. All fish caught on eggs, uncured as well as BorXofire cured. Fish came from fast water, as well as tail outs. We hit one tail out on Saturday just before we left, we hooked about a dozen fish in the exact same spot. Just have to cover water and find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment